The Biggest Loser

Friday, April 28, 2006



So I kind of became addicted to this show a few weeks back and I have been so inspired by these people who have made huge changes to their lifestyles. I mean some of these guys were huge!! and seeing them at the finale last night was amazing. Some of them had lost 50-60 kgs and they looked amazing!!
Anyway, I was soooo happy that Adro won. He really deserved to win. But they truly are all winners cause they all have their health back and they look so fit and healthy.
So I have been so inspired by them that I am doing a bit of Biggest Loser action myself. Was out in the gym for 30mins last night, 30 mins this morning and am going back out there again tonight. And I haven't eaten any crap the last two days. And I feel really good already.
I start a health kick/exercise kick every couple of months and then give up and I am just fed up with myself. This time it's going to be different. This time I really really really want to change my lifestyle not just my weight. If Adro and all the other guys from The Biggest Loser can do it, so can I.
My goal - 10kgs by the end of July! This winter I want to lost weight rather than the usual 'add a few kgs over winter.'

I'll update every week on my progress!

If you are feeling like you need to drop some k's, why not join me. I've even joined the Biggest Loser health club on their website, which has an 8 week program that you can download.

Come on - do it for yourself.

2 comments:

Carolyne Hallum said...

i was SO happy that Adro won too....oh i felt everything he did when standing up on that pole,remember!!! had me since then. glad this has inspired you girlie and am with you all the way. i just have to get rid of these easter eggs that are still haunting me. look forward to your updates. right behind you. hugs.

Anonymous said...

Oh Megan.......I so need to start doing my daily walk again.
Ok...now I'm back home I'm hereby going to start walking everyday.
A 20 minute walk up to the highway to get the paper and back.
Thanks for the inspiration 'cause I've been real slack since Christmas!

Lyn