Another LO to share

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Have been MIA for a week. Joel has been sick - conjunctivitis (blergh!) and and ear infection and a molar coming through. How's that for doing it tough. Poor little love. He's been so tired and sad and mopey - it's been horrible to see. It's only really been today that he's perked up a bit. I have had a bit of a head cold too which hasn't been nice but I'll live!

Just wanted to share another LO - as Joel has been sick, I've been home all week so had a bit of spare time to do some scrapping. I have another two almost done as well!!

This was done for the 1,2,3 Cybercrop challenge (this one is the first challenge!)

Wasn't allowed to use Patterned Paper and had to have a stamped background, so I got to use my new KI Memories Block stamps that I bought at Paperific last Friday. I love them.

Anyway, I'm going to go and keep scrapping. I might just leave you with a couple of cutie photos I've taken of Joel in the last couple of weeks.

At playgroup last week (look at my big boy in his cap!)


Fun at the petting farm at Ringwood Salvos Family Fun Day

Playdough fun at the Family Fun Day


Joel and his furry best friend Ali! They love each other!

Anyway, till next time

8 comments:

Kerry said...

great LO - good luck with SYTYCS - not long to go now!

Anonymous said...

great pic, whata cute dog!

Tash said...

Hi Megan!! Those pics of joel are just too cute!! Loving your blog too!

Kate said...

Love the LO you did for 123 CC Megs, it is awesome!! your little Joel is such a cutie too! see you at Bons :)

Mal said...

Megan - those videos are fantastic! and he looks exactly like his grandpa doesn't he! Good luck with SYTYCS!!!

Bree said...

Sorry to hear that Joel has been off colour :( Hope he is fully recovered now! I agree that Joel looks like his Grandpa :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos and your videos of Joel falling asleep while eating and also the toilet adventure reminds me of a couple of my kids, oh so mony years ago!

Carolyne said...

so good to see that you are still scrapping - i haven't in such a long time. how cute is joel in those photo's. hope you are well girl. hugs.