3 posts in one day

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hope you enjoyed the two clips below - you need to watch the Nessum Dorma one first then the semi-finals one. I really love opera - bet you didn't know that about me!!

I'm still pregnant - only 3 weeks till our due date now. We had the car seat installed today. Very weird driving around in a car with a baby seat in it.

I really want to meet this little person - I am starting to have real trouble sleeping - it's getting harder and harder to find a comfortable position to lie in. And to make matters harder, I'm coming down with a cold so i'm feeling very stuffy in the head and nose. But the end is nigh! I've only got 8 days of work left so I'm really looking forward to being lazy after that for a little bit.

Things are definitely getting close. We have our last ante-natal class tonight so that should be fun. My bag is all packed for the hospital - just in case! The nursery is pretty much done - I'll take some pics tomorrow when it's a bit lighter and share them with you. It's all getting very real and also surreal all at the same time!! Is that possible?

Anyway, I'll be back with some pics to share soon.

Till next time.

3 comments:

Tam said...

How exciting, Megs!! I can remember that feeling of driving around with an empty baby seat. So exciting, and frustrating!!

You'll sleep SO well once baby is born (in between being awake LOL). You won't know yourself.

Yay!!

Nat said...

Hey Megs, was just thinking about you today and how long you have left too!

We have an empty baby seat (well capsule) in our car too - Eli thinks its a bit strange (I can just see him trying to poke the baby in the face too, oh dear!)...

Can't wait to see your nursery. Mine is a lot closer to being a nursery than it was with Eli - it even has a bit of decor this time around, lol. I've been busy making curtains and am nearly finished a matching laundry hamper bag. Been fun! Then I'll just add some pink or blue when we have bubs.

Have you got names picked out yet?

Oh, how exciting! Looking forward to 'meeting' your bub soon too!

Hope the sleep gets better. I had a shocker of a week a few weeks ago, going better now. I remember having the BEST nights sleep in the week before I had Eli...

Are you having any false labour pains yet??

Cass said...

So so excited for you that 'baby arrival day' is getting closer! I'm praying that everything going smoothly for you. *hugs* Cass