Some scrapbooking shares

Sunday, May 25, 2008

I've finally done some scrapping over the last few weeks. Feels good to make stuff again. Just wanted to share the stuff I've done.

This one is about Joel's little baby mullet. It's gone now :(
All about Joel (aren't they all!!!) and what he's eating at the moment.
My little Mama's boy at the moment. Awesome photos by the most awesome Katie Toland!
A little LO about Andrew and his want for Joel to support the West Coast Eagles.

I did this LO for a Challenge over at Country Scrapbooking. Needed to use a She quote.

Joel and I both have colds at the moment and my poor little sweetpea has two more teeth coming through either side of his top front teeth. He's been getting it from all sides this month - gastro, cold, teeth. So much for the non sick week!! So we've been laying low this week, staying inside and warm and Vicksed up - love that stuff.

Anyway, Joel is asleep so I am going to try and do some more scrapping. And Andrew needs to jump on the computer to do reports - erghhhh!!
Can't leave without a pic of the little dude. He's loving the bath and swimming and water in general at the moment. He loves to splash. I took this photo mid splash and think it's pretty funny!!
Till next time

5 comments:

Rowena said...

All fabulous LO's and photos :) great work Meg

Gayle said...

Great pages...you should enter the Father Son Rule one into the Daddy comp over at www.masculine-scrapbooking.blogspot.com

Love that mullet one...classic...my kids looked like that too!

Nat said...

You've been busy!! They look great Megs :)
And your boy - TOO CUTE!! Love that mid-splash face, haha...

Anonymous said...

Hey look likes Joel is singing in his bath Megan......love all your latest layout shares.....

Chrissy said...

Awww Megs!! I remember when my bubbas had the same little hair do goin' on!! LOL Just too too cute hey.

Love your shares sweetie, so beautiful. :)