Retreat LOs

Friday, November 21, 2008

Ok ok so i didn't come back yesterday. I'm sorry Beth!! But I'm here now.

Just wanting to share the LOs I did on the retreat

This is the LO I did in Bev's Class. We made our own backgrounds using Glimmer mist and stamps. Lots of fun and mess!

This one is about Joel and his love of books already. Love how this turned out

Just a fun little LO about Joel and this cute little thing he does when we say OH NO!!

Last one was a challenge LO. Had to only use papers, embellishments etc.. that were in my goodie bag from the retreat. I thought it turned out alright!

So there we go. It's going to be wet and windy here in Melbourne over the weekend so I am hoping to get more scrapping done then. Am in the process of making a Christmas/December album up to record all the fun and festivities of the season.

Anyway, till next time

0 comments: