2 more LOs and weekend fun

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Andrew was away for the weekend so when Joel was sleeping I managed to get 2 LOs done. It felt good. I think I am slowly getting some mojo back. Here they are..

This one is about Joel's first ice-cream

Joel and Tilly having a smooch at Playgroup.

Whilst Andrew was away, Joel and I did a couple of things together. We went and had breakfast at The Firehouse in Ringwood with Aunty Beth. Then later on Sunday, we checked out the Mooroolbark Miniature Railway. It's not far from us and only $1.50 a ride. It was brilliant. Joel was a little unsure on the train but loved watching them ride past. We'll definitely be going there again






Anyway that will do for now.

Till next time.

2 comments:

Karen L said...

Great layouts Megan - love your photo share too. Have been trying to leave comments on your Photo a day blog but it won't let me.

Chrissy said...

LOL Not sure how happy he was about that icecream there Megs!! *giggle* I'm sure he'll love it in no time though!! *grin*

Chrissy x