Some Layouts to share

Friday, May 08, 2009

Just wanted to share some of the latest LOs I've done. They were both for Bon's CyberCrop which finished on Tuesday.
First one was Bon's colour challenge - had to use pink, purple, black and or grey. Had to have a pic of you and friend and a quirky title that only they would know!

Second one was a blind challenge - you follow instructions without a sample to show you how they page may turn out. I was pretty happy with how they both turned out.

Apart from that, not a lot happening around here. Although I have renewed my love of reading. Just finished the Twilight books - I started the first one the weekend before Easter and I finished the 4th one on Wednesday.
Have just started a new book called The Bronze Horseman. I am reading it for a book club that I have joined. It's very exciting.

Anyway, better go and do something useful

Till next time

0 comments: