A catch-up

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Well it's been awhile (seems all my blog posts start with a similar theme) Our time with mum and dad has been and gone for over 6 weeks now and I still haven't shared photos. There are so many and I just don't know where to start so I keep putting it off. I'll get there eventually.
So what's been happening. Not to much. Firstly and most excitingly (is that a word, i'm not sure) my sisters and I have booked tickets to go overseas next year to visit mum and dad. Very exciting. We'll be going in March/April next year for 3 weeks. No kids, no hubbies, just us!! We'll be visiting London, Paris, Venice, Moldova, Athens and Istanbul. Sounds awesome, doesn't it. Now the countdown is on - 31 weeks to go.
Other than that, life is cruising along the same. I am turning 30 in a couple of weeks and am having a party on Saturday so I'm getting stuff prepped for that. Should be a fun day. Lots of food and good friends to share it with.
Been doing a little bit of scrapping when I find the time. Here are a couple of my latest LOs
This was for a challenge at Bon's Scraps

Using June's Studio Calico kit and my gorgeous niece

A sketch challenge at Bon's Scraps

Using a kit from Bon's scraps

Thought I'd share a couple of pics of Joel as well. He is lots of fun at the moment (and can be a handful as well - all about being a 2 year old I suppose!) He loves his trains, The Wot Wots (a show on ABC kids, Elmo and playdough is also a daily request. He also has a thing about hats - loves wearing them around the house. Starting to get into dressing up - i feel a trip to the local op-shops are in order for some dress-ups.

Snuggling with Elmo and some toast under a blanket

A bowls hat that Andrew had for a dress-up party. It's now Joel's!!!

I think that's enough for today. Really want to share some holiday pics. Might get on to that after my party.

Till next time



0 comments: