I've discovered Picasa

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's certainly been awhile between posts. Not a whole lot to tell really. We've been enjoying Andrew's holidays - relaxing, watching DVDs, scrapping (me not Andrew) playing with Joel, surfing the net.
On my wanderings around the world wide web, I discovered Picasa. It is totally the coolest. For those not in the know, Picasa is a photo organisational and editing tool. I made the collage below with the click of a button. Very cool. And so much easier than trying to do it all in Photoshop.
And the other bonus is it's hooked up with Blogger so I posted the pic straight from Picasa. So cool. Mum and Dad, you should totally download this. So to show off my Picasa find, I've made a little collage below of a few recent shots of the lovely Joel. Still totally in love with him and ever the smitten kitten.

Andrew is back at school next week so that should bring a little more normalcy and routine back into our lives. Joel is totally going to miss him when he goes back to work. When I am feeding, he is constantly stopping and looking around for Andrew. If he sees him, he cracks the biggest grin. So cute.
I went and saw my first movie post Joel on Monday. Took my niece. We were going to see Enchanted which I've been hanging to see. But it was sold out!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! So we saw Alvin and the Chipmunks instead, which was very cute. Andrew's told me to go to the movies by myself tomorrow (before he goes back to work) so I might go and check out 27 dresses.

Anyway, I better go do some housework before the little dude awakes.

Till next time

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Megan
So glad your enjoying the holidays together as a family - they are the best.
Just thought I'd drop you a line and let you know that Dave and I are moving to Melbourne with his work. Just a short term 2 year contract and all going well will come back here after.
Dave's moving over in a month while I'm here for another 2 months for my hospital placement - so it'd be lovely to catch up sometime!
Love Em x

Jess said...

Loved 27 dresses so much! I had tears in my eyes from laughing too hard at one stage. Definitely go see it!

Joel just gets cuter by the day, doesn't he?

Jess

Nat said...

Ooh going to the movies on my own sounds like a GOOD idea... I would like to see 27 Dresses too I think :) Great to hear you've had a great holiday, but I know what you mean about returning to normalcy... I'm looking forward to Jai going back to school for that reason too.
Love ya xxx