Man boobs, teeth and scrapbooking

Monday, February 04, 2008

My little skinny boy is plumping up. We officially have mini man boobs now. I am so proud!! Gotta love baby boosies.
Life has been good. Andrew is back at work now so Joel and I have been adjusting to it just being the two of us during the day. Joel was looking around a bit on the first couple of days, trying to find Andrew, which was very cute.


We have our first tooth poking through. Would love to take a piccie of it but he won't let me get near his mouth and if I manage to pry it open his little tongue shoots out, covering the tooth. But it's there. He's done really well so far. Been a little bit grizzly but has really been a trooper through it all.
Joel's really sitting up well now too and it so close to crawling. He can move himself backwards, he just has to work out the forwards thing! I know one of these photos is out of focus but it's still so cute so I had to share.



And I've finally done some scrapbooking. Seems like ages since I did an actual page. Really want to get stuck into it. Have so many photos of Joel I want to scrap. But my first page for ages was one about me!! For a challenge on the Scrap of Faith website. It's about God's plan for me in 2008.

Anyway, that's enough for now.
Till next time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cutey cute!!! Joel has offically converted Stuart into loving babies. He won't shut up about the bathing him the other night (well, as much as you can't shut Stuart up!).That last photo of him reminds of Mum for some reason... I just thought of her as soon as I saw it. Looks a bit like her. xxx

Ian and Viv Callander said...

Hi Megs,
Cute photos... dig out your photo album and find one of you as the 'cheese factory worker'. Obvously the inspiration for these.
Check out the likeness. I also liked reading your scrapbook page. Hope the year is just as you describe you want it to be. We love you.. D&M xoxo

Jodi said...

Good on you for getting some scrapping done Megs. Life just gets too busy. Your little man certainly is a cutie. Oh and I love the LO, it all works together so nicely.

Cass said...

Love the layout. Had a giggle at the mini man boobs. Joel is such a gorgeous little man!

Carolina said...

He's such a cutie Megs, LOVE the photos with the hat and cant wait to see more LO's from you :)

Anonymous said...

hello megan,
It's been forever since I came to your blog - lost all my links when my last computer crashed and it's taken my ages to get it together again. Joel is beautiful!!!
Such a lovely big healthy boy - congratulations. Hope you are well and really like the new layout of you - terrific job!