The next Ian Thorpe

Wednesday, February 27, 2008


We took Joel swimming for the first time last Saturday. He was a little unsure, didn't cry or anything but was just a little stunned. It was lots of fun though. I'm sure he'll grow to love it. We are attending lessons on Saturday mornings so Andrew and I are going to alternate going in the pool with him. There were lots of other Dads there - in fact there were only 2 of us chicks in the group of about 9 so I was very impressed at all the dad participation.
Apart from that, not a whole lot has been happening around here. Just day to day stuff. I've been trying to get some scrapping done - somedays I am successful, others I am not. Managed to do this LO of Joel's first bath at home, last week so I thought I'd share it. He was so tiny and skinny. Awwww so sweet!
Done a bit more scrapping stuff this week but I can't share it just yet as it's for a guest design team spot (woohoo) but I'll share the stuff next week and also tell you where you can get the gorgeous kit. Some seriously yummy stuff in this one.

Anyway, that'll do for now. I really need to keep this a bit more updated with photos and stuff, especially for mum and dad. Sorry guys. I'll try harder.

Till next time


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jess said...

Look how big he's getting! And he looks gorgeous in his stripey bathers. Loving your work too - it just keeps getting better and better.

Hugs

Jess

Clare Reeve said...

He looks completely disinterested, Megan! And the second one down in the left column... did you realise he was almost underwater?!

Jodi said...

Hey Megs, Isn't the pool fun! Oh and Joel has made a guest appearance on my blog today so come check it out @ battens.wordpress.com. he's such a cutie. xx