Scrapniques Guest Design Team Layouts

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A couple of weeks back I was asked by the lovely Danni at Scrapniques if I would be a guest DT member and use their March Kit "Grandma's House". It is full of such gorgeous stuff and I was so excited to be able to use them for some LOs.
Here are the four I made with stuff from the kit (and I still have leftovers!! Gotta love a kit like that). The first two are using photos from our photoshoot with Katie Toland when Joel was only 1 month old.








Thanks for looking and go and check the kit out at Scrapniques and also their forum is so friendly as well.

Till next time

3 comments:

Gayle said...

Oh Megs!!! I LOVE that SAFE layout! sooo beautiful.. What a precious photo too. Congrats on being a guest design team member

Jess said...

Go you! What an honour, and what fantastic work! Well done.

Jess

Jodi said...

Awesome Work Girly! Looking forward to scrapping with you on the weekend. j xx