Just a few things...

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

..... I wanted to share with you.

The post above is a little video of Joel crawling (love that you can hear his little hands slapping on the floorboards before you can see him). He is getting everywhere now, following us around all over the house. He crawls out to the front door when Andrew gets home. It's so cute.
He's started pulling himself up onto his feet now!! AHHHHHH!! It's all going a bit quick for me. Soon he'll be going to Uni!Joel and I went to Crop for Kids on Saturday. Big scrapbooking day to raise money for the Royal Childrens Hospital. Didn't get much scrapping done but I had a ball anyway. Joel was so good. Played happily on the floor for most of the day and hardly heard a peep out of him. Jane Fitchett from Crafty Matters snapped a couple of cute photos of him - Katie Toland was holding him. Is he not the cutest little boy ever!


School holidays start over the Easter weekend so I'm sure Joel will love having Andrew around a bit more (I will too!!)

That's all for now. Hope you all have a safe Easter break, and that sometime over the weekend you remember the sacrifice Jesus made for us.

Till next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Megan,

I wondered if you could tell your parents to give opportuntity for anon messages on their site. I have had no email for them and only today discovered they had a blog and would LOVE to send them a greeting.

Love your site too, Joel is growing fast and is way too cute! Hi to Andrew... take care.

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan! Just decided to check out your blog for the first time in ages. Very cute photos of Joel and lovely video of him crawling. These are such special times. I remember well how my heart used to feel like it was being squeezed so hard when I used to look at Jordan at that gorgeous stage!

I have lost touch with your folks since they went to Moldova. For a while my emails to them were getting through on their Australian email address but not any more.

I would love to hear from you - please email me on woodiesmail@bigpond.com. What size is Joel? I would like to send him a little something as I never sent you anything when he was born.

Please would you give me your parents' email address? I notice they have a blog too. I will see if I can google that.

When you get in touch I'll need your "snail-mail" address to send something to as well.

Glad to see you are still keeping the "Callander Girls" together!

Clare's pup is very cute! :-)

Joel is a lot like you were when you were little - though I think I can see his Dad in him too. He's very cute indeed! But I see he's not scared of Santa! You certainly were! LOL I remember you really freaked out when Santa paid a visit to a YP Christmas party at Ulverstone corps when you were one or two years old!

Love, Ruth (Woodhouse - nee Thompson) - Canberra