Joel looks just like his Grandpa

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

My dad noted that a photo I posted of Joel last week looked like him around the same age. I dug around on the computer to find old photos of Dad and voila! It was like looking at Joel all over again. This is a pic of Dad and a couple of his brothers (he has 4!) with Father Christmas and then my little dude. What do you think??


Freaky hey!
And just wanted to show my latest LO. Pics are of my gorgeous neice Sadie. How cute is she!! This was done for the first round of SYTYCS (So you think you can scrap!) We had to handcut PP designs, have some space, layering, clustering and a couple of other things. I really wanted to do a girlie LO so Sadie was the perfect choice for a subject. I really love how it's turned out!

Anyway, that'll do.

Till next time

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! But a tad biased, I suppose. And you're right, Joel does look like Dad in that photo... nice scrapping - you're too creative.

miss~nance said...

How uncanny is that likeness. Love your girly LO - but what is dusting????

Katie Toland said...

oh man that's freaky how alike they are!!

I got to play with Sadie last week. Oh she's delish!!

xxk

Ian and Viv Callander said...

I only wish that I had a shirt like Joel's when I was his age.