Strawberries, sunshine and sandwiches

Friday, September 05, 2008


It was such a gorgeous day here in Melbourne today so I decided that Joel and I were going to have a picnic lunch - in the backyard. He loved it. And the dogs did too. He even shared his lunch with them!! I managed to stop him sharing his drink bottle with them though.

Joel's mouth - always has food in it!

Our gourmet lunch - cheese and vegemite sandwiches and strawberries

Feeding Ali

I love that they are both looking the same way in this one. Too cute

Life is good at the moment. Enjoying my work, enjoying the time I get to spend with Joel, enjoying being a mum, enjoying my journey.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Aww nice. Beautiful piccies. Love the dog and Joel looking the same way too. And you look great in that last photo. We're off to Lilydale Lake for a picnic tomorrow for lunch if the weather holds out. Hope it does, it looks like great fun. J xx

Laura said...

That looked so fun!!! I would love to eat those strawberries. They look just delicious! :)