A new blogging adventure

Thursday, November 05, 2009


So as you all know I am not the most consistent blogger out there. But I really want to change that so I signed up for one of Shimelle's classes - Blogging for Scrapbookers. I love Shimelle's stuff - I have done her Journal your Christmas class for the last 2 years.
So I am undertaking this new journey because I want to make this whole blogging experience bigger and better - for me and for anyone who reads it.
I am however already 2 days behind so I am going to do all the things for those days today - which means there will be 3 posts today!!
So here goes number 1 - my intentions for this class

  • I want to blog more regularly
  • I want to write more meaningful posts
  • I want to be able to use my blog to make my scrapbooking better
  • I want to inject both my blogging and scrapping with more life and energy
So there you have it. I am really excited about taking this class.

You can sign up for the class here - don't think it's too late

Till next time

0 comments: