Busy and tired

Sunday, November 19, 2006

So again I've been a bad blogger. I have just been so incredibly busy and therefore incredibly tired. I mean ive been going to bed at 9:30 when I'm home then. And that is early for me. And this week is going to be even busier. I am out every night until next Monday and my best friend Cath and her hubby Mark and gorgeous new bub Amaya are coming over from Adelaide on Tuesday to stay for the week. So this week is going to be crazy crazy.

A very exciting thing for me is that we got Broadband this week (I just haven't had the time to sit down and surf for awhile which is driving me nuts)

Can you believe it's only 6 weeks or so to Christmas? I mean, how nuts is that! Although I love the Christmas season so bring it on I say.

Anyway, a short one today but just wanted you all to know I'm still alive. I'm off to have a nanna nap this afternoon and then check out Idol. Go Damien!!

Till next time

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You won't know yourself now you have BROADBAND Megan. You'll wonder how you did without it!Be warned though...it can become a bit.....no change that to...VERY addictive!Hope you have managed to get some rest in there this week.