So much to do and so little time

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Another semi busy week. I have just had no energy or motivation to blog but hopefully I can get back into this week. I really have missed it.

My gorgeous friend Cath, her hubby Mark and their adorable bub Amaya stayed with us for a week about a week ago. We had so much fun together and Amaya was just so cute to have around. CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK!! I loved having snuggles with her and she seemed to enjoy falling asleep on my ample chest!! She is such a little sweetheart and oh so tiny. Does a baby suit me.





The bathroom is coming along. We have a bath now. So exciting. We also have walls and a roof and next week we may have the beginnings of tiles. It's all happening in the Spinks house.



Had my sisters 21st birthday party last night - totally forgot to take my camera but there were plenty there. Had a great time and I'm pretty sure she had a great time too. Can't believe my baby sister is 21 (well she is on Wednesday). I'm starting to feel a little old. Anyway, happy birthday dearest Beth.

Anyway, that's all from me. Hopefully be back sometime this week for another update.

Hope all is well in blogdom

Till next time

6 comments:

Nat said...

Hi Megs. Amaya is so cute. How old is she now? I remember reading her name, and I totally love it - don't think Greg liked it though, bummer, might have had to steal it :)

The bathroom is starting to come together. I'm sure it will look great and feel fantastic when you've done it all.

Love to you, Nat xx

Anonymous said...

Yeh Megan.......welcome back! Hey....the baby suits you girl!
Bathroom is looking great! I'm still waiting on the plumber and glazier to finish off our ensuite!

Carolyne Hallum said...

megan you look so good with a baby and i know whenever that day comes, the baby will be so lucky to have parents like yourselves. can't wait for the big announcement..........hugs.

Katie Toland said...

Yep, a bubba suits you alright :)

Bathroom is looking good. Hope things slow down a little for you, enough to enjoy the Chrissy season.
xx

Sofi said...

Aw, the photos are really sweet.

Happy 21st birthday to your sister too.

Jess said...

Don't know where my last comment to this went??? Anyway, you look like a natural with Amaya. I've got my fingers crossed that you'll suprise us with some news some day soon - and then I'll have my fingers crossed for a girl so I can go on a girly shopping spree!

Jess