I'm terrible Muriel

Monday, November 06, 2006







So all these shallow promises of being a better blogger and again I have failed. I am just not going to make any more promises cause then I won't break them. Got a bit happening around here. We have some serious demolition work happening on our bathroom (or now lack thereof) Luckily we have a shower and toilet in the bungalow out the back so we have some to get a clean and pee! It's quite scary renovating. Being responsible for picking tiles and stuff. I really have no idea so I'm hoping what we end up picking will look ok. We're off to look at tiles next weekend. Thought I'd share a few photos of the process. How "pretty" did it look before, hey. Now I am a lover of green - in fact it's my fav colour but this is just gross and this is an example of why I am scared to decorate! What you can't see in these photos is the lovely showerscreen that went around the miniature bath. It was that brown coloured glass with gold around it. So nice. So chic

Having a date night with Andrew tonight - going out for a meal and then catching a movie. There's a public holiday here in Melbourne tomorrow so we get a sleep in. Will be nice for a change!

That's pretty much it for now. I will try (but can't promise anything!) to be back before the end of the week with some insightful and witty banter to brighten your day!

5 comments:

Nat said...

Hey Megs, great to see you blogging again. Hope you have a really great date with hubby tonight! Renovations look a little scary to me too, but I'm sure you'll pick something really nice!
Best of luck with it!

Nat

Anonymous said...

mmm....looks a bit like my place at the moment Megan! Rod is tiling the ensuite floor today and then he will attack the wall tiling.Cant wait to have an ensuite....in 32 years of marriage....we have never had one!I should take some pics....

Jess said...

Our renovations start on 5th February (all going well). I can't wait! I agree that it's very scary though. It's not like you can do it and then decide you don't like it. Fortunately Paul has now agreed that we can move out for the duration. I was a bit worried about how I would live with two young kids in three bedrooms, a partially completed bathroom and a laundry that doubled as a kitchen!

Jess

Anonymous said...

Megan......just popping in to say CONGRATS on winning my RAK and also to apologise for not posting the goods earlier.I had them in the car to drop off today....so I thought....only Rod had taken them out with my other parcels after yesterday's shop....arrgh! We were down your way today......I'll drop them off in the next day or so when we come down to see PAT. She is still in MAROONDAH HOSPITAL....so we are wearing a track in Mountain Highway at the moment...LOL!

Katie Toland said...

oooo noice! I'm sure once you get started you love it. Otherwise I can always send Brett over lol He'll blow your budged, but has nice taste :)

I've slacked off on the blogging too, just not enough time to get work done ATM, let alone blog