Busy Busy Blogger

Monday, October 30, 2006

Man oh man, life has been crazy busy over the last week. Work's been really busy and I just seem to have had a lot going on.







Had a great great weekend. Worked at the Paperific show on the Scrapanalia stand for Jess. The show was great. So busy and so many things to see and do. Got to meet up with so many people - some old friends and even met some new ones. It was an awesome experience and I am really grateful to Jess for asking me to help out. The photos above are of the gorgeous Scrapanalia stand - it was so well set out and the stuff all just looked so yummy. The other photo is of Ange, Jess, Sofi and I in our funky Scrapanalia aprons. How funny do I look - I look like a floating head but that's the best we could do cause the lights were so bright in the stands

Managed to have a look around and buy a few goodies as well as work. Bought myself a new pair of super pointy scissors which are totally awesome. Also got myself some Collections stamps, a stack of Bazzill Cardstock and a few other bits and pieces. Didn't go to crazy spending money (well you actually gotta have money to go crazy, don't ya!!)

Got my last game of Basketball tonight. And it's against the top team, who have won every game. We are the bottom team and have only won one game. We are so tempted to just forfeit! LOL. Cause the Greys Anatomy season final is on tonight. So excited and totally devestated at the same time. What am I going to do on a Monday night now. Well actually, I could probably scrap a bit more rather than just buying the product! Now that would be a total novel concept. I am so hopeless. I did half a LO at the Dylan day last Saturday and have yet to finish it off. Although I never seem to get sick of buying stuff.

Anyway, here's to a nicer week in which I can find the time to scrapbook!

5 things I am grateful for today
1. A fun weekend at Paperific
2. A great Children's day at church yesterday - it was brilliant
3. The last game of basketball tonight
4. Some nice new scrapbooking goodies to play with
5. An awesome night at my sis and brother-in-laws on Saturday night. Love you guys

Till next time, I promise to be a better blogger!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi megan. got here from someone else's blog:) it was great to meet you again at paperific!

Nat said...

You ahve been busy - and having a great time!

What was your chidlrend's day? We had ours yesterday too! Keen to hear what you do at your church Megan.

You always look great in pics too - very funky hair you have!

Jess said...

You look normal - I look very odd! Stand looks great though! :o)

Thanks for all your help. It was great to work with you again.

Jess

Ali Russell said...

WOW!! Busy busy huh!
Looks like you had fun at the paperific fair!!!
Chat soon chooky
Ali x

Anonymous said...

Hey there Megan......great pic of all of you! Nice to see you at PAPERIFIC!

Katie Toland said...

stand does look great, as do you all! Glad you had a great time, bummed I missed it :(

xx

Sofi said...

It was great to work with you at Paperific, Megan. Great pics, especially love the Jess's bookcase!

The @ said...

MEEEEEEEGGAAAAANNNNNNNN

thats all i have to say.

Anonymous said...

Well, I like everyone else didn't see you at Paperific... hehe, wish I could have, miss you!

Just wanted to say hello... big hugs from FAR away.

Debbie