A new phone

Friday, October 20, 2006


I am still here. Just haven't had much to say this week. I've been pretty busy this week. Got myself a new phone on Wednesday. Have jumped on the 3 bandwagon and I have to stay (even after only 2 days) I am loving it. I can check out the news, weather, movie times, watch movies trailers and cartoons. I can also listen to the radio! It really is quite a novelty at the moment and I'm sure it will wear off but hey I'll enjoy it while I can.

Andrew is off to a conference in Geelong for the weekend. It's all about worship and he's really looking forward to it. So I am all by my lonesome for the weekend. Although not really. I am off to the Dylan Hartung Scrapbooking Fundraiser all day tomorrow. Should be a lot of fun. Really looking forward to meeting some of my online friends for the first time and catching up with some i've already met quite a bit. Hopefully get a bit of scrapbooking done in amongst all the chatting.

Sunday I'm off to church in the morning then going out for lunch with Marina and her family to celebrate her birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR YESTERDAY MARINA)

Well that's really all for now. Hopefully have some more exciting stuff to share next time. I really have become quite a boring blogger.

5 things I am grateful for
1. A funky new phone - oh so exciting
2. Some extremely good news about some friends (will share really soon)
3. The opportunity to meet some new people tomorrow
4. A great week at work
5. My family

Till next time

3 comments:

Katie Toland said...

Yay Megan, can't wait to scrap and catch up with you tomorrow! YAY, YAY, YAY!!!

Cool phone, got to love new toys :)

Ali Russell said...

Hi there Magan...
Glad you have had a good week!!! This is fantastic !!! Hope you have fun scrapping today!!
Chat soon
Ali x

Lisa said...

Hi there Megan, Hope it ok to pop in for a visit. Had a great day yesterday at the crop. Nice to meet you. I liked your work yesterday - so just might need to keep popping in here to catch up again.
Lisa (aka simple scrapper)