Some scrapbooking goodies

Thursday, October 05, 2006

So over the last week I've managed to get myself a few scrapbooking goodies. I bought a AMM tote from Scrapanalia. Love this little bag. It's got so many little pockets and places to put all sorts of goodies in. I also got a couple of sets of Autumn Leaves stamps from Blue Baazar. Love these stamps. Saw them on Ali's site and just had to get me some. Used the money I got from having my LO published to buy these. I am so excited to get stuck into using them. Wanted to share some photos of them with you but blogger again is being a poo. I'll try later!

I am getting sick - again. Same old blocked nose, killer sore throat and watery eyes. Although this time I am losing my voice so I have this husky "sexy" voice. Sounds more like Tracey Bartram then sexy but hey. Being snotty and sniffly and husky really sucks and being sick is wearing me out. I am so tired. And I've only been back at work for like 4 days.!! GRRR!! At least I didn't get sick while I was on holidays.
My girlfriend Marina dropped over yesterday and brought me some get well goodies - OJ, the latest Donna Hay magazine and the clincher - Connisouer Cookies and Cream Ice-Cream. YUM. So not diet friendly but I so don't care. The bummer about being sick is I haven't been swimming for a couple of days and my bronze medallion thingy is on this weekend. Really hope it all clears soon or breathing under the water may be a severe problem!



Have been reading Jane & Glenn McGrath's book 'A love of life.' Glenn is an Australian cricketer and when he and Jane had only been going out for 18 months she was diagnosed with breast cancer. They both tell their stories about that journey. It's a great book and has really made me grateful for what I have and for my relatively good health. It's also made me remember that you are never to young to get breast cancer (Jane was only 31)

So get those breasts checked regularly girls

5 things I am grateful for today
1. Cadbury has bought out Macadaemia chocolate - yeah
2. Marina for looking after me yesterday
3. New scrapbooking goodies to play with
4. A new season of Survivor starting
5. That although I am feeling fairly crap at the moment, I am healthy and alive!

Till next time

0 comments: