And the winner is....

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Ok now for post 101! Thanks everyone for stopping by and saying hi to me. So cool to see who reads this. Well I have drawn the names out of a hat and the winner is..... wait for it.... there is actually two winners and I'll explain why in a second NAT MARDON and my sister Beth. YAY!
Now here is why there are two winners. The two bits of paper there name's were written on were entangled in each other so there was obviously meant to be two winners.

So Nat email me your address so I can send you your pressie (servingtheson@hotmail.com) and Beth - I know where you live!

Not much happening around here. Went to an NBL game last night which was lots of fun and really exciting. Semi busy week ahead. Hopefully have some scrapping to show off in the next week or so. Going to the Dylan Hartung Scrapbooking Fundraiser next Saturday. I am really looking forward to that. Should be a lot of fun and pretty emotional too.

5 things I am grateful for today
1. My church family - love my church
2. Great friends
3. A fun night at the Scrap of Faith cyber crop on Friday night
4. That my house is pretty tidy
5. Idol's on tonight and Grey's is on tomorrow

Till next time

4 comments:

Ali Russell said...

Morning Megan!!
Hope you had a great weekend! Had so much fun meeting you on Friday night!Catch up soon
Take care and have a FABULOUS Day!
Ali x

Unknown said...

Totally lovin' your blog!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the Nat and Beth.Megan you can come clean my house if you like....I'm just grateful that I can juggle stepping over Tim's tools , plaster and wood bits as he is in the middle of renovating our bedroom.....I am very grateful that he is able to do it though...he,he.
Might just be Christmas before we see it finished!

Nat said...

Oh wow, thanks Megs! What a nice surprise while doing my post-holiday blog rounds! will send you an email now...

Nat