Warning - Cute Photos ahead

Saturday, February 10, 2007

So I am trying to live up to the promise of 2 posts a week. So far so good, hey! All is still well in the Spinks household. Had an ante-natal appt yesterday and all is well. Got to hear the baby's heartbeat (was very reassuring to know that there was still a little one in there) and we've been booked in for our next ultrasound Wednesday week. So about 10 days till we get to see the bub again. I'm sure that will go for what seems like forever.


Been slowly getting my scrapbooking mojo back. Been working on a little art journal challenge posted by Emily Falconbridge - very cool, slightly hippy Aussie scrapbooker who's living in the US at them moment (and actually preggers as well and due around the same time as me!)I am basically altering a deck of cards (52 in all), one a week (cause there are 52 weeks in a year - handy, ay!) and she gives a prompt on her blog every week as to what to put on the cards. I only started this week so I am a little behind but I've nearly finished the first 2 weeks and I'll post a picture once I have. It's been nice to get back into creating in small bites.


So that's what I've been up to. Also just wanted to share a couple of cute photos of my girlfriend Cath's bub Amaya. Long time readers of this blog will remember I posted a couple of pics of her when she was tiny. Well look at this little honey now! What a sweetheart - and totally like her dad.



Anyway, I must go. I'm feeling the need for a nap and them some more creating. What a great afternoon!


5 things I am grateful for today

1. That all is going well with the baby

2. That pregnancy seems to agree with me (ie no sickness, etc)

3. That I have a free night to hang out with Andrew

4. That I get to go to church tomorrow and hang with God and His people

5. Garlic Bread and Ice (not together but two things I can't seem to get enough of at the moment - although I need to invest in an ice crusher cause our ice cubes are too big!)


Till next time

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad all is going well for you Megan1
I'll try and pop in one of the days on my way past when I'm visiting Dad. I think he'll be in Maroondah for awhile yet.

Nat said...

Isn't little Amaya a doll! I still love that name, and its on my 'list'.... (except that would use 3 chipboard 'a's in a go!)

Looking forward to hearing how baby is when you see him/her next.

Are you going to find out the sex?

Anonymous said...

Hi love,
Hope all is well. 10 days and I'll be on my way to Byron Bay! (Wow, that's a rhyme!). What time is your ultrasound next week? I finish work at 1pm, so we could do lunch. I'm free all that afternoon actually.
Anyway, catch you at Fam Din on Thurs.

Beth xoxo

Anonymous said...

hey megs!! glad the bubs okay. Amaya is soooo cute!!! and i luv her name. see ya
luv hannah xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hello Megs!!!
Its awesome that the twins are doin ok hehe jokin!!! nah it is so awesome the bubs is doing good and that you and spinksy are too!!!
thinkin and prayin for you all the time!!! you are a champ and even if i dont act it all the time u are a great leder and i love you stax!!!