All is well

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

So today we had our second ultrasound. It was totally amazing. Loved seeing the little bub on the screen, jumping around and waving and kicking it's tiny, gorgeous legs. I really am totally falling in love with this little person and am starting to become more aware that there is a little human being growing inside of me. All is well. Everything is growing as it should, where it should and the bub is healthy and happy. We didn't find out what the sex was - we want it to be a surprise (although I tiny part of me would love to know but it will be definitely worth the wait!) We are halfway now so only 20 weeks to go. AHHH!





Apart from that, not a whole lot has been happening around here. Andrew totally stuffed his ankle on Sunday night and we spent a couple of hours in Emergency at Maroondah Hospital. We were so sure it was broken but luckily he just has some soft tissue damage. This is good considering we are off to Cairns in about 6 weeks. We had these horror thoughts of having to cancel our last holiday as a couple cause he's foot would have been in a cast. But that is not the case. He has a killer bruise though. So he has been home this week from school, making a permanent indent of himself on our couch and enjoying his barefoot, pregnant wife making his meals, cleaning up after him etc... NO NO. His been really good and I really don't mind looking after him. He better lap it up cause the further along I get in this pregnancy, the more I'll want him to do for me!!

I'm going to a scrap get together for some Scrap Pile girls on Saturday. It's going to be so much fun. We'll be so cool to meet some people face to face and also catch up with those I already know. Am hoping to get a bit of scrapping done.

Still doing my deck of me challenge. I'll take a picture of the ones I've done so far and post it tomorrow (to dark now). It's heaps of fun.

Anyway, I'm going to go and watch Ugly Betty (managed to push the record button on Sunday as we walked out the door to go to the hospital). Looks like a fun show

5 things I am grateful for today.
1. A healthy bub
2. That Andrew didn't break his ankle
3. Our Cairns holiday in 6 weeks
4. The opportunity to scrap with friends on the weekend
5. Ice, Ice and more Ice (I am obsessed)

Till next time

8 comments:

Jess said...

Poor Andrew! Hope he's back up and around soon. I'm obviously supposed to have another child, because I'm getting clucky just looking at your ultrasound pics! Hmm... how to convince Paul though???

Jess

Sofi said...

Great to catch up with you Megan, and you're really glowing!

Hope Andrew gets better soon.

See you at Scrapanalia,
Sofi

Karen L said...

So good to hear that Andrew's foot is not broken and the holiday is still ahead. Great scan photos - makes you clucky all over again.

Anonymous said...

Ouch............poor Andrew !

Love the ultra sound pics Megan!

Have fun at the Retreat!

Lyn

Trish said...

Hey Megan
Awesome ultrasound pic Great to read all went well
Trish ( fom the scrapanalia retreat ) lol

Anonymous said...

Hey Megan....how are you/ Time to update girl......miss your wit and your entries!
Hope all is well with the bub?

Lyn

Maree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maree said...

Hey Megan!!!

Glad to hear everything is going well except for poor Andrew's ankle. Disappointed to miss the crop but hope to catch up with you again sometime. Good luck for the rest of the pregnancy and beyond!
cheers
Maree