Oh so random

Friday, September 07, 2007

I've been struggling to blog this week so here goes in totally random dot point form

  • Joel is now 9 1/2 weeks old and is currently 9.2 pounds - fatty bom bah. We just love him to pieces and it's so much fun to see him starting to interact with the world around him.

  • Andrew's first Fathers Day went really well. Joel bought him a West Coast Eagles guernsey (another one - apparently they wear two different ones - one for home games and one for away games). Silly me didn't get any pics of the day. Duh!

  • I think I am totally addicted to Chico Babies. Seriously. I have already eaten a whole pack this week and it's taking all the willpower I can muster not to grab Joel and head down to the shop for another pack. I'm getting the sweats just thinking of them.

  • I am really loving Idol this year (again). Can't wait for the proper shows to start.

  • I am also loving Summer Heights High on the ABC. It's by the same dude that did We Can Be Heroes. It is oh so funny (but oh so wrong)

  • Another new fav - Facebook. Come on people, get on it and start networking. It's so much fun but a total time waster - oh the things I could be doing but I am now a slave to Facebooking

That's enough fluff and randomness for one day. Again I must leave you with another Joel photo. Actually two - I couldn't decided. This is of him and his very excited and proud cousin Jessie.



Don't you just love the baby army pants - and his shirt says "My Dad Rocks." He wore it on Fathers Day.

Till next time

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, he is just TOO cute. I can't wait to see him and give him a big hug. Happy Fathers Day Andrew (go the Pies!) actually, I have no idea where we are on the ladder, I am too far away to care + we always lose!!!!

See you guys in two months. Love Debbie

PS: Megs, thanks for letting anon messages go up... I can annoy you more often now :)

Anonymous said...

Well looky at Joel......he has grown so quickly Megan....and look at that cheeky smile....just gorgeous!
Glad Andrew had a great Father's Day....put away that Eagles jumper....GO CATS!

Carolyne said...

he is such a cutie megan and can't wait until we are all pass our sickies so i can come and have a cuddle. hugs.

Nat said...

A little lady killer as usual Megs... he's so cute!!

Oh, and those letters on my CJ.. they are from Carolee's Creations, I got them from Ali at Embellished...