Scrapping Goodies and some Joel love

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I am still alive. Just been so busy. Joel isn't sleeping too well during the day so I've had limited time to play on the computer. Having said that, he's been sleeping brilliantly during the night. Usually goes from about 10:30pm till 6:00am straight (although last night he wanted some tucker at 3am but that's ok). So I can't complain. He's been such a good little love.

I ordered lots of yummy scrapping goodies for my birthday and they have started to arrive. Oh so exciting to get packages in the mail. I got a couple of big paper punches from the US - a 2" square and 3" circle. Been wanting these for ages. And I also got a nice big pizza box from Scraploot - this online shop is awesome. I am still waiting on a Crop-a-dile (a GREEN one ordered from the US) and some acrylic stamps from Blue Bazaar. I am seriously excited about all this stuff and it's nice that it's coming staggered - makes my birthday go longer. Once I get everything, I'll put it all together and take a pic so I can share my birthday stash with all of you.

Had my second mothers group today - it's a really great group of girls and I have already made a couple of friends. I look forward to getting to know them all a lot better over the next few weeks and hopefully years. Would be great if we were still in contact in a few years when our kids are all old enough to play with each other

Joel has his first lot of immunization injections on Friday - I am a little worried for him. I hate when he cries and the bottom lip goes out so i'm sure it'll be a little traumatic for both of us but we'll be alright.

Anyway, i have a circle journal that I am doing for Scrap of Faith that needs to be finished so I really should be utilising Joel's sleep time to finish that off and get some tea organised, and feed the dogs, and put the chickens away, and fold some washing. LOL the list never ends!!

I'm really going to try and update this more often

Till next time, I'll leave you with a little bit of Joel love!


6 comments:

Jasmine said...

LOVE scrappy mail - it's just the best isn't it, and even better when it's birthday pressies :)

Prayers for Joel on Friday - but you know what, you'll probably be more upset than him ;)
I had two good night sleepers from when they were only a few weeks old too (not so good during the day though LOL- it makes it hard to get anything done)

Jas xx

Tam said...

Yay for new scrapping goodies! And you'll find mum's group is a lifesaver! I love my group - still going strong with 8 of us after a year.

Joel IS such a cutie! You're a lucky mum!

Anonymous said...

I actually squealed when I saw those two photos of Joel... he's so animated!!!! He is dead set the most handsome boy in the world. I'm so gooey over him... see you tonight. Beth x

Anonymous said...

Wo...what gorgeous pics of JOEL Megan.......so darn cute!
It' s great that you are going to a Mother's Group.....it's great for both of you...it also gets you out of the house....and that's great!
Those scrapping gooodies sound wonderful....don't you just love "happy mail' ?

Anonymous said...

What a great looking kid!! He must have a really handsome grandfather.

Anonymous said...

Hi there

Susan (smiles1965) from Scrap Pile here. I hope it is ok for me to visit your blog.

I have popped in a couple of times before but not sure I've ever left a comment until now.

Wonderful photos of Joel, he is 100% adorable. Thanks for sharing.

No wonder your enjoying motherhood.

What a good boy he is sleeping so well at night time. I hope he keeps that up :)

Have a great week and enjoy playing with your new scrapping supplies.

See you around Scrap Pile sometime. From Susan xxoo