Awesome photos,funky bag and pay it forward

Wednesday, August 15, 2007


So the photos from Joel's photoshoot are up on Katie's photos site.(http://www.katietolandphotography.blogspot.com/) They are totally amazing and I am in love with them all. I know I am biased but damn is Joel cute or what!! Hope you don't mind me using one of the photos of your blog to show people Katie!?!?!?
Been looking on the net for a new handbag - need a slightly bigger one than what i've got to fit baby stuff in. I have a nappy bag but sometimes I don't need all the stuff in there.

Anyway, a girl from Scrap of Faith put me onto Etsy (http://www.etsy.com/) - a total amazing website where you can buy and sell handmade goods - bags, jewellery, clothes, baby things. The stuff on here is amazing. Anyways, I found me the coolest bag - I am seriously in love with it and I don't even have it yet. It's so pretty! I can't wait for it to get here.
I was checking out my mate Ange's blog the other day and she had a Pay it forward post - the first 3 people to comment won a little handmade pressie from her. I was one of the lucky 3 to win. The deal of this movement though, is to Pay it forward. So I in turn am going to give the first 3 people to post comments a little handmade love from me.

So come on people post away, the first 3 shall recieve a gift from me and then in turn must pay it forward themselves.

I'm off to do some scrapping while the little dude is sleeping

4 comments:

Jess said...

Pick me! Pick me!

Think I need one of those bags myself. I've been looking for a new one. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Jess

Jasmine said...

I'm glad you found a bag (or a hundred LOL) that you liked!

Biased or not - Joel is so cute!!! How awesome that you were able to get the super talented Katie to take some photos too.

I'd be happy to pay it forward :) I've seen a few other people do it on their blogs - what a nice idea.

Jas :)

Robyn said...

Hello buddy,
I think i'm in time for the pay it forward love! Your baby is beautiful Megan. Very handsome little man.

Di had a little girl a week ago... cute little Ella. SO CUTE!!!

Went to reunion tonight with our mates from school, forst time i've seen them for three years. Wierd. Christy Jones has just had a baby too, three month old Tobin.

Hope you're well.
Love Robyn Burton

Katie Toland said...

I was sure I'd left a message here! Maybe it was an email I was thinking about. Anyway, glad you liked Joels pics. Hope the rest arrived safe and sound. LOVE your bag. There are also some nice ones at the Mornington Market... if you need another excuse to come down here again ;)