Life goes on

Thursday, August 09, 2007

So we're back from Adelaide. We got back last Wednesday - i just haven't felt like blogging until now. Adelaide was lovely. Super hard but lovely. It was really nice to see family and spend time together, remembering Nanna. Was also nice to catch up with my other grandma (dad's mum) and take some photos of her and Joel together. Joel is like her 22nd or something GREAT grandchild. That's a lot of great grandkids isn't it. Well I guess she is 93! We also had the opportunity to catch up with our buddies Cath, Mark and Amaya. Was nice to spend the afternoon with them, chatting kids!!

Not much has been happening in the last week or so. Just tried to lay low. We went to Katie's (see Katie Toland in the left coloumn) on Saturday for a photoshoot for Joel - it went really well. Apart from the fact that Joel peed on her backdrop!! But she was prepared for all sorts of accidents with a pack of Pine -O Cleen wipes!! I can't wait to see how the photos turn out.

More Joel news - he has started smiling. Not just the windy smiles but bona fide smiles! It started on Tuesday. I even managed to catch one on video which I'll try and load on to You Tube so you can see. I am such a mum, aren't I!!

And I'm hoping to get stuck back into scrapping on the weekend. Bought me a nice stash of boy papers and stuff yesterday so I am all set to go. Now I just need Joel to sleep for a good few hours in the afternoons so I can do some.

Anyway, I better go. The little dude needs a feed.

Till next time

0 comments: