It's my party

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Well firstly a big congrats to Jess, Jasmine and Robyn for being the first 3 to comment. I will get a little gift organised for the three of you. I just need you to email me your postal addresses so I can post the gifts to you (servingtheson@hotmail.com)

Secondly, it's my birthday today. I have reached the ripe old age of 28. Everyday is a little bit closer to the big 30! I have had a good day so far - spent the morning with my buddy Marina at Ripe Cafe in Sassafras - mmm Lindt hot chocolates. We watched them make them and they put whole squares of chocolate in the bottom of the glass and then pour hot water and milk over the top of it. YUMMO!

Just chilling for the rest of the day.

Apart from that, not a lot happening around here. Life of a SAHM, hey!!

I'll love you and leave you - don't want to waste too much of Joel's sleep time on the computer.

But what would a blog post be without a cute photo of Joel. Here you go


Till next time

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Megan.....28....OMG you are still a spring chicken girl....love the pic of Joel....gosh he is growing up so quickly!