A photo missing

Monday, July 07, 2008

So after I posted my last blog post with all the pics of Joel's party, Andrew was looking through and was a little disheartened that there wasn't a pic of him and Joel in there (I'm sure I put on in the collage but it's not there now). So for Andrew's sake here is a pic of Joel and his Daddy (not a super great photo but a photo all the same!) And also a few extra photos that my friend Marina had on her computer.

Joel and Daddy

Thinking hard about what to play with next!!

The sisters, Joel and my neice Jessie

Joel's fave thing to do - push stools and chairs around!

The beautiful little Sadie

As for the nurse visit, Joel is growing along nicely. Still a littley but that's ok with me! He now weight 8.5kg and is a whole 6cm longer than he was in March!!! He's now 74cm long. The nurse said he is doing brilliantly and that's all I wanted to hear so we are happy.

That's all for now. I'm off to eat another cupcake!!!!
Till next time

0 comments: