Journal Your Christmas

Monday, December 01, 2008

So this year I am doing Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas again. I really loved doing it last year and think it will be something I try and do every year. I may mix it up a bit this year and use the prompts most of the time but also use the journal as a bit of a December Daily diary a la Ali Edwards (see link in sidebar)

So, as today is the 1st of December, the fun starts.

Here is the cover of my journal/album. I really love how it turned out.
MM Poinsetta glitter paper, MM green spot paper, AM Felt Thickers, Typewriter Letters from Willro&co Designs, little Tree badge from AM.


I am hoping to post a bit more regularly during December - just to share lots of Christmas love and joy.

Till next time.

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Looks great Megs!
Looking forward to seeing your pages!

Catherine.G said...

I love your cover. Curvy cover...never thought of that!