Stll here and still Journalling

Monday, December 15, 2008

OK so I've been sick the last week so haven't been doing much blogging and I got a little behind on my journal. Then on Wednesday night Joel had a shocking tummy bug and was vomiting most of the night/early morning so that wiped us out as well. BUT i am all caught up now! I will post Days 7-11 now and then 12-15 tomorrow as I haven't photographed them yet and it's getting a bit dark now.

Here we go

Day 7 - all about our to do lists.

Day 8 - we had to share how it's looking like Christmas around our house/street/city!

Day 9 - we had to scrap about our traditions. I did this last year so I focused on a childhood tradition which was going to/watching the John Martins Christmas Pageant in Adelaide.

Day 10 - wrapping - what are we using? do we enjoy wrapping presents?

Day 11 - the Christmas Tree

OK hopefully Ill be back tomorrow with the rest of the photos and then I am planning on staying on track.

Till next time

1 comments:

Gayle said...

Looking good Megs!
So sorry to hear you and Joel haven't been well...not nice!