JYC Day 4, 5 & 6

Monday, December 08, 2008

OK so I wasn't back yesterday BUT Andrew went to Sydney for a wedding over the weekend and took the camera. SO I couldn't take any pics of my pages. But here they are

Day 4 - we had to write about our Perfect Christmas. I have all photos of pretty things, catalogue and movies Christmas scenes. But that's not what my perfect Christmas is

Day 5 - we had to document how we countdown to Christmas or our Advent traditions/calendars.

Day 6 - share 2 stories of Christmas pasts - 1 good and 1 not so good. Mine were both from last Christmas. Good - it was Joel's first Christmas. Not good - first Christmas without Nanna and Mum & Dad moving away.

So I'm almost up to date!!

Till next time.

2 comments:

Ian and Viv Callander said...

Your work is beautiful Megan. wish we could be there to experience Christmas with you in the flesh. But even these Christmases apart will become part of the stories we share int future! Love you lots
Mum xoxo

Gayle said...

You still doing your diary everyday?????? Waiting...waiting...lol