365 Day 2 & 3

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Ok so I didn't make it back yesterday to post my pic but I did take it and I've already taken today's as well so woo hoo on track still!! Have been helping both my sisters pack and move their stuff over the last few days - Clare, Matt and Sadie are moving to Adelaide in about 10 days and because my other sister Beth was living with them, she had to move out too! So it's been packing central at their house all week.
Anyway, here are Day 2 & 3 - No Joel pics today - he won't feature in all of the phtos but most likely a lot of them

Day 2 - Joel LOVES strawberries so we buy a couple of punnets a week (which can get expensive) so we found a strawberry farm near us that sells 3 punnets for $5 (BARGAIN!!) So every week we go to the farm to get strawnberries. Here is the truck from the fields, stacked with strawberries - YUM!!

Day 3 - I have a new (well she's pretty old) blogging companion. Her name is Molly. She is our family cat that was living with Mum and Dad and then they moved. So she lived with my sisters and now they've moved. So she's come to stay with us. She loves nothing better than to sit on the desk while we are in the office. She's a total sweetheart. Andrew is not much of a cat person but Molly is totally winning him over!! Ha ha ha!

So that's it for today.

Till tomorrow (hopefully!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Molly loves sitting at the computer. She also loves walking across it and putting her tail in your face whe you're trying to update your Facebook status. But we love her in spite of this!

Karen L said...

Hi Megs, glad to see you are taking the photo a day challenge - I have just set up a blog to do it too. I think it will be fun - need to upload my photos tomorrow though as they are on my computer and at the moment I am on DH's. My blog addresses are
http://karenleighphotoaday.blogspot.com/ and my other blog address is
http://lathamsnews.blogspot.com/
hope we can visit each other often this year.

Anonymous said...

Strawberries....... oh, I am SO jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lucky Joel.

Debbie
xx