Happy New Year and 365 Project

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Well firstly, Happy New Year. I really hope 2009 is a year of great things for all of you.
Secondly, I am still partaking in the Journal Your Christmas - just been really slack taking pics of the layouts (and I am a little behind - I'm up to Boxing Day) BUT I promised to take pics of the stuff tomorrow and load them up.
Just wanted to share about another challenge I am hoping to undertake this year. It's called Project 365. Taking a photo a day for a whole year. I know I know sounds a little bit too hard but I thought I'd at least give it a go. I will try and post some here but hopefully they will all go on my Flickr site which I will put in the sidebar soon.
So Day 1 or Project 365 and I have taken at least 1 photo so that's a good start. Here it is....

It's not a perfect picture or anything but it documents what a bit of what we did today.

Christmas for us was great. We had a lovely time with both sides of the family. Ate way too much and got some awesome pressies - Joel was seriously seriously spoilt. But he loved it. Wasn't so much into unwrapping the presents this year - but I'm sure that will come soon enough. I will share some pics of Christmas once I've gone through and picked some out.

Also wanted to share a couple of pics I took the other day - i think it was Boxing Day. It was warm so we went outside and did water painting on the ground. Joel loves loves loves water at the moment so he was totally in his element and totally saturated.

And seriously, how long are these eyelashes. They are unbelievable!!!

And I am also in the process I've writing a few intentions/goals for 2009 and I really want to put them here so I can be accountable so I will share those over the next couple of days as well.

And lastly, my fave scrapper Ali Edwards (see sidebar) has issued her One Word Challenge again for 2009. The idea is to pick a word for the year (see her blog for greater detail)
My word for 2009 is going to be focus. I need so much more focus in my life. Need to focus on what's important and stop wasting time. Need to focus more on Joel. Need to focus on getting fitter and thinner!
So here's to more focus in 2009.

Anyone else got any thoughts on a word for 2009?

Anyway, I think that's enough for one night. I promise I will return over the next few days to share my JYC stuff, Chrissie pics etc..

Till next time

0 comments: