Day 4 & 5 and some JYC stuff

Monday, January 05, 2009

OK so here we go Day 4 and 5. I'm trying to think of a better way to do this Project 365. I really don't want to clog up my blog every few days with these photos so I may start another blog for the photo a day stuff and just link it from here. That's what a few of my friends that are doing this as well are doing.
But for now, here they are.
Day 4 - we went to check out my little sisters new apartment now that all the stuff is unpacked and that. It's very cute. On the way Joel cracked the sads in the car and this is a surefire way to keep him entertained - he hasn't managed to accidentally ring anyone yet

Day 5 - spent the day cleaning at my other sister's house. We had an extremely cute distraction in Sadie. She is such a little sweetheart. I'm really going to miss those guys.

Ok and here are some more JYC entries - totally behind in this but that's ok. I'm determined to finish before the end of Jan and I will!!

Entry 21 - had to scrap what we were doing right now

Entry 22 - another to do list entry

Entry 23 - had to scrap about our stocking traditions. We do a santa sack here. Photo was from Christmas Day.

Entry 24 - scrap why we love Christmas and any special Christmas Eve traditions.

That's about it for now.

Till next time

0 comments: