A new beginning

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

So I'm pretty sure I have no blog readers left but I really want to give this blog a go. I want this to be a place I can share about my life and my loves. A place for me to keep a record of all the goings on in my life. So much has happened to me in the last year so I really want to try and do a couple of catch-up posts and then start the journey again.
I am undertaking a short online class called Blogging for Scrapbookers so I really think this is the perfect kick in the pants to get this blog happening again.
So here's to new beginnings. To a fresh start. To cliches!! As I said the next few posts will be some catch up posts. So here goes nothing.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! So excited to see you back chickie!!!!

I did a cull of my google reader about a month ago, a BIG CULL! But I kept you in the hopes that you would start blogging again, sooooooo glad I did!

By the way, I love your blog background!