Naughty Little Blogger

Tuesday, February 28, 2006





Well, I have not been neglecting this blog by choice. Computer and internet at home have been playing up for the last few days so I haven't been able to get on and post away. Have lots to share.

Had another great weekend. Saturday morning had breakfast with my mum, dad and "little" sister, Beth. "Little" cause although she is younger than me, Beth is the tallest of us three girls!

Such a nice brekkie. Homemade museli & yoghurt, then eggs, bacon, tomato and mushrooms on the bbq. And it was so nice to be able to hang out with my family. They only live fifteen minutes away but we seriously don't see each other enough! Love my family so much.

Saturday night, Andrew and I went to our friend Bruce's 30th birthday party. The theme was 'B' (for Bruce) and we all had to get dressed up. Andrew went as a basketballer and I went as a bimbo - blonde wig, red skirt, lipstick and nail polish. It was so much fun. One of our friends shaved his head smooth and went BALD. It was such a fun night. People went to so much effort - there were bishops, bogans, ballerinas, bats, bums, bears, bees, butterflies, brides, Biggest Losers, beauty queens, even the Blues Brothers made an appearance. Totally love dressing up and it was so cool to see what everyone came as and just the creative side coming out of everyone.

Anyway, I've blabbed on enough. Well hopefully post again tomorrow - if the computer decides to work!

2 comments:

Katie Toland said...

Megan, that breaky looks so yummy, it's making me hungry!

The party sounds fun, great idea, you look fantastic!

Hope your computer is nice today :)

Anonymous said...

Megan....what a bummer with the computer....but..hey...you look fantastic as a "bimbo".
Great pics...and the breaky sounds wonderful.

Lyn