Working it all out

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Well I am back. Just trying to work all this blog stuff out. How to post a profile pic, how to post pics in my posts. It's all a learning experience.

Today was ok. Had my computer stolen from work over the weekend and only had about half the stuff backed up, so yesterday, today and most likely the rest of the week, has been and will be spent trying to compile my work and work out exactly what I've lost. That part totally sucks. But hopefully I get a nice new shiny laptop soon to ease my sorrows!!

Anyway, off to work out some more of this blog stuff (and maybe scrapbook at little!!)

Love and stuff

Megs

2 comments:

Megan said...

Ok hopefully I have worked out this whole comments thing. Which means you guys can chat away to me!!

Katie Toland said...

Whhhoooooo-hooooooooo! Yay, you have a blog too :) I'll link you to mine when I get home...don't even bother trying to work that one out just yet - that was tricky!

As for the pics, when you type your post there is a little pic in the menue bar at the top, click it and you get a second window to find your file in.

The profile pic has to be small. I saved one at photobucket, but you have probably done similar cos you had a profile pic at 2peas. When you first go into the blogger dashboard, on the right there is a link - post a profile pic. Click and follow!

Hope you had a nice valentines day... get spoiled?

And no, you won't ever get of the puter now... but it is fun :)