Belly Shots

Wednesday, March 21, 2007




Just wanted to post a couple of belly shots. These were taken a few weeks ago when I was 5 months pregnant - I'll be 6 months pregnant at the end of this week! It's gone really fast. I am going to take some more belly shots on the weekend to see if there has been any change.


The one thing that is bugging me is that we don't have a nick name for the little one yet. I would love to call it something over the next few months instead of bub.


Has anyone got any suggestions?

Had a baby shower for my friend Marina on the weekend. Was lots of fun. Can't wait till I get to have one for me. Love playing silly games and hanging out with friends and family. Oh and eating yummy food of course.

Got a day off today so after cleaning the house I am going to start sorting through the baby stuff that we have already and see what we need. I think we're going to need to go on a little shopping spree when we get back from Cairns - which is in 10 DAYS!! Yippee. So excited. Looking forward to going on a real holiday.

Sunday is Andrew's birthday so we are going to hopefully do something Saturday night to celebrate - go to a movie or go out somewhere nice for tea. It'll be the last birthday in our house till the baby comes!

Anyway, till next time

5 things I am grateful for today

1. 10 days till our holiday

2. More and more movement from bubs

3. Tea out with my sister's and partners tomorrow night

4. A day and night home today!

5. Family and friends

7 comments:

mark & cath said...

Hey Megs,
You look great!
I think that you guys are having a boy, but i would love it to be a girl coz then the girls would be best buds like us!
Hey, I'm not sure which is bigger. Amaya's head or your boobs. I think its your boobs Megs!
Have fun in Cairns, lucky ducks!!
You are due 2 weeks before Diane and you are showing sheaps more, so i reckon you are having a boy. Maybe the kids could get married!!

Look after yourself and let us know if you need anything.
Love
Cath

Cass said...

Gorgeous photos! I just love preggy photos. They are a beautiful reminder of the blessing that is to come - a wonderful little bubba.

Hmmm... dunno what you could call your bub. A name will come to you I'm sure. We called Callum 'Cedric/Cedrina' while he was in womb. I don't remember how we arrived at that name. I'll have to ask Dale! (and then scrap it of course!).

Hugs, Cass

Anonymous said...

Hey Megan,
Great photos. Beccy looks pretty pregnant too. How about calling your expected 'ratbag'? We met a beautiful cocker spaniel today with that name, and whilst not suggesting anything derogatory about your baby, it was a cute name for a cute dog. It fits both sexes too.
We won't be offended if you chose something else. Lots of love.. Mum and Dad xoxo

Jess said...

I love your belly! I want one like that as well (actually I do, but it doesn't have a bub in it!)

Friends of mine called their unborn baby The Bean because that's what it looked like in the first ultrasound. Others called theirs Pickle for the same reason! I think I prefer The Bean!

Jess

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan,

You look great. I thought this Megs on SOF was you. It is great to see that things are going well for you guys. There seems to be so many babies around at the moment. I hope all is going well for you. Say hi to your parents for Cameron and me. Look after yourself.

Trudy Horsburgh

Anonymous said...

Love the "baby belly" Megan!
You look so well!Have fun in CAIRNS.........you'll have to tell me all about it when you get back as we are heading up there late September.

Lyn

Anonymous said...

.....how about "spunk spinks'!