I day to go

Friday, March 30, 2007


I am so excited. This time tomorrow I'll be in sunny Cairns at the start of our 10 day holiday. We are so looking forward to hanging out together, sleeping in, bumming around at the beach, checking out the Great Barrier Reef. It's going to be so fun and so what we need right now.

This won't be a long post cause I really should be packing my bags - that's right I haven't even started yet and I am going out tonight - my dad is graduating from Uni. So proud of him. So we are going along to support him. Which means I have to have my bag packed before I go out tonight - our plane leaves at 9:30 AM in the morning and I really don't want to have to get up any earlier than I have to.

So I shall leave you all for now. If we find an internet cafe or something up there I may post but don't hold your breath!

"See" you all in a couple of weeks

I'll have plenty of photos to share

Megan

2 comments:

mark & cath said...

Hey,
We are sooooooo jealous.

Amaya wants to come with you!!

Have a wonderful trip!

Love
Cath

Anonymous said...

Megan....have a fabulous time....can't wait to see some pics....