In a sharing mood

Sunday, October 28, 2007

So my poor blog has been neglected for almost 2 weeks but that's ok. I don't feel guilty about it. I really haven't felt like blogging so I didn't. But stuff has been happening. I guess the biggest thing is that my mum and dad are moving overseas. Where to I hear you say? They are moving to a little country called Moldova which is in Eastern Europe. WHERE (i hear you say again) My thoughts exactly!! It's a land locked country between the Ukraine and Romania.They are moving over there with work - they are Salvation Army Officers and are going to be in charge of the Army in Moldova. It's very exciting for them amd I am very excited for them but I am also really bummed that I won't get to see them whenver I like and that they'll miss out on a lot of stuff with Joel. Oh well c'est la vie!!

What else? It was Joel's dedication at church last Sunday. It all went really well and it was such a blessing to have a lot of our family and friends there. Had a BBQ afterwards and it was so nice - a little warm weather wise but awesome all the same.
I've mananged to get some scrapbooking done this week. Almost done three layouts. Amazing, I know. Thought I'd share the two I've finished. First LO has one of the photos of Joel taken by the amazing Katie Toland - such tiny feet!!


My girlfriend Marina and I took our little dudes to storytime at the library this week. It was so cute. Joel had a ball. Loved looking at the pictures in the books and also all the little songs and rhymes we sung. We are going back this week.


I think I have rambled on enough. I'll leave you with a cute piccie that was taken at the BBQ lunch last week after Joel's dedication. It's Joel and I doing Blue Steel (it's a Zoolander thing!)

Till next time

4 comments:

Nat said...

I just Looooove that pic of you and Joel (and ahh, I know what blue steel is now!!) how did you get him to do that!!???

Glad to hear the dedication went well, and that he also liked the storytime - maybe i'll have to take my Miss then too.

And wow, thats a HUGE move for your parents! What a totally diffrent lifestyle it will be over there!

Anonymous said...

Well looky at the two of you,,,,,how cute! Look at that BIG boy of yours Megan......he is growing up so quickly.
Great news for your mum and dad....bummer that they won't be as close to you...but hey...look at the upside....another place to go on a holiday.....it's no doubt a great opportunity for them with their work......what a great job they have!

Anonymous said...

Hey Megan,
Great to see your blog update. What great photos. I think you are doing blue steel and Joel is just giving the camera a raspberry!
Having a great time in Thailand. Missing you lots..catching up with you all through your blog. Look forward to seeing you when we return in a weeks time.
Off to ride the elephants tomorrow. Theres some blog fodder for you. Start thinking up a theme now!!
Love you...mum and dad xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi meagan. Great to check into your blog sight now and again and catch up on your news and see all your great photos. joel is just so cute. Loved the ones of your Mum and Dad with him.Sad for you guys that they will be so far away but hey what a great way of keeping in touch.Take care of each other.
Love Aunty Ann xx