New tech baby and another LO

Sunday, October 14, 2007

It's been a week since my last confession, I mean blog update!! The days and weeks just seem to be blending into each other!

We are all doing well. Joel is a great baby. He's been a little ratty this week but I so can't complain. He's still sleeping through the night and that 's what counts so all is good. Andrew has been back at school this week so we are back to some sort of normalcy around here.

We have ourselves a brand new printer. It's so pretty!! It's an Epson and I love it already. The picture quality is wild.

And I've managed to do some more scrapping this week (actually it's taken me the whole week to finish one thanks to Joel!!) Thought i'd share here.

Next Sunday, is Joel's dedication at church so that'll be awesome. Gotta go find a spunky little outfit for him this week.

Anyway, I really don't have a very exciting life to blog about so I'll leave it for now.

Till next time
.

6 comments:

Nat said...

Lovely LO Megs!! I know what you mean about them taking up to a week to finish - you just gotta do it when you can with a bubba around!!

Yay for his dedication, I look forward to seeing some pics... and reminds me, I REALLY need to organise our bubs to be done soo too - not sure if I can fit it in this year now though, too many other things to plan!! eek...

Anonymous said...

Good to see my chest made it into one of your scrapping pages (about time, too!). See you for lunch soon! Beth xox

Katie Toland said...

Love your layout Megan. Gorgeous as always, and gorgeous pic of little Joel.

I have the same printer. It's ace :)

mark & cath said...

Hey Megs.. Come on, JOels bum! Amaya wants to see it! Or maybe she should just wait.

XX

Tam said...

Ahem... I think you did something quite exciting last Friday - LOL!

Hope Joel is being less ratty for you and that you enjoy his dedication - what a special time!

Anonymous said...

Love your new printer Megan....and how cute is that boy of yours....I have an Epson and love it!