New Banner and some scrapping shares

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Thought it was time for a new banner. Loving these photos of Joel at the moment. He is just the best kid ever. Totally biased I know, but I'm allowed to be - I'm his mum.

Life is good at the moment. Andrew is on holidays so the three of us have been hanging out - hence the lack of updated blog - I have better things to do.

Joel is doing really well. We have hit the 10 pounds mark so that's good - he is 3 months today - cannot believe how quick it's all gone. So cliche isn't it, but it's so true.

Have been getting a little scrapbooking done at night - Andrew has been making his way through old Macgyver episodes which doesn't really interest me so scrapping it is.

Thought I'd share a couple that i've done - both of Joel of course!! Excuse the dodgy scans but the pages were a little lumpy.


Anyway, i'm off to enjoy the sunshine - 26 today. Bring it on.

Til next time

3 comments:

Carolyne said...

the pages are gorgeous m....and so glad that you are enjoying being a mum. you were meant for this role. must make a date to see you both soon. hugs.

Gayle said...

ohhhh...gotta love sleeping babies! Very cute pages.

Anonymous said...

Susan (smiles1965) from Scrap Pile here.

Just wanted to drop in and say hello.

I love your new banner photos and I can't believe Joel is already 3 months old WOW!!!

Excellent layouts here, thanks for sharing. So glad your finding time to scrap in between everything else us mums have to do.

Have a fun and safe week end. Love from Susan xxoo