IDOL ROUND #5

Friday, August 08, 2008

So it's voting time for Embellished Idol, people. I'll put the instructions on how to do it again and also show you my latest creation.
The criteria this week was to scrap a non-person LO. I channelled my inner girly girl and went we a yummy pink, blingy creation about my love of cupcakes. I am really happy with how it turned out. Hoping others do to!! :)

And a couple of close ups!

Now for the how to (i've just cut and pasted from last week's post!)
1. You have 3 votes so to find the other 2 people you want to vote for go to the Embellished Idol blog link and check out the entries for Round 5
2. Then head over to the Embellished Forum
3. Click on the Round 5 voting option and then at the top of that post is the poll. Vote for your top 3 people (my name is megan_s) and then submit. PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE REGISTERED TO THIS FORUM TO VOTE. SO IF YOU AREN'T REGISTERED, PLEASE DO SO - THERE IS A REGISTER BUTTON IN THE TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER OF THE SITE PAGE. ANYONE CAN REGISTER - YOU DON"T HAVE TO BE A SCRAPBOOKER!!
4. If you are looking to find people to vote for, my friend Jodi from mothers group is also in this competition. Her username is batnbub so feel free to throw a vote her way.

So there you go, if you are still having trouble voting, leave a comment and I'll try and help you out.

Thanks again for all your support guys. I appreciate it.

Till next time, stay positive and (vote fore me! LOL)

2 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

I LOOOOVE this cupcake Lo..so yummy I could eat it

Felicity said...

Yummo that looks delish. Good luck with the next round you have done fantastic. Love all the layouts you have been doing.