Quick Update

Friday, August 22, 2008

So I've been MIA for a few days but I have been so busy and Andrew has been sick (gastro -blergh!!) and home for the whole week so it's been crazy around here. So just a quick update and then hopefully a bigger one in the next couple of days.

I didn't make it through to the next Round of Idol. But I am so ok with that. I am just stoked that I got to round 6. I totally wasn't expecting too make it that far at all. But this comp has helped me find my scrapping mojo so that's a big fat positive. Thanks to all of you who voted for me.

I have a couple more LOs to share but need to find time to take pics of them and post them. Maybe on the weekend.

Apart from that, I really have nothing much else to share. Just wanted to let you all know we are still alive (andrew only just!!)

I'll be back later with some photos and other stuff.

2 comments:

Binxcat1 said...

Hi M, thanks for your lovely words on my blog... and congrats to you on IDOL too... I think your work is LOVELY and was throughout the comp. Now I hope I can help with the SYTYCS logo... do you remember the thread that had the codes? I think I copied this one

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm55/scraptacular_design_team/iama_sytycd_contestant.gif

If you go to the top of your blog (make sure you are signed in) click >customize > add a gadget > Picture > then paste that code ^^^ up there into the Image (make sure from the web circle is checked) field then hit enter and just wait a couple of seconds... it should work. Now where it says "link" (back up) you can copy and paste the url from Scraptacular so that when you click on the icon it will link to that page NOT just where the blinkie is IYGWIM? You can also add a title and caption (see what I wrote? LOL ;)) Now just hit save, then I also hit save again at the "page elements" page just to be sure. HTH Good luck and look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous work.

Unknown said...

Hi Megan,

Just popping by to wish you all the best in the SYTYCS comp :)
Can't wait to see your creations.

Kim.

PS I love the blogger header/theme, very cute ;)