Thankyou

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Well I am through to Round 5 of Embellished Idol. Thanks to any of you that voted for me. I am very grateful
This won't be long as Joel is asleep and it's a good chance to do the next LO for Idol!! We have to do a LO without any people on it. I have an idea churning and am hoping it turns out how I see it in my head!! LOL

Just wanted to share a bit of neice love - this is my totally gorgeous neice Sadie (who is almost 7 weeks old!!) Joel and I spent the day with Clare and Sadie on Tuesday while we had a termite treatment done at our house. I caught this sweet little smile on camera. Almost makes me clucky again (but not quite!)

Till next time

2 comments:

Jess said...

She's really gorgeous Megan! Congratulations on making it through another round. I've voted for you every week - you're producing some fantastic work!

Jess

miss~nance said...

Congratulations for getting through to round 5. Your work is wonderful & inspiring.

Gail