A NEW LOOK

Friday, August 15, 2008

Don't flip out and think you are at the wrong blog - it's still Megan here. Just thought I might change up my blog a bit. Found this super cute template and wanted to give it a go. What do you think?? Cute hey!

So I am through to the next round of Idol but they have decided to change the voting for the last couple of rounds and only let those who are active members on their forum (that have had at least 10 posts) vote. So thanks to all you guys that have got me this far. If you really want to become more active in the forum and then vote for me, feel free but I am totally not expecting you too.

But here is my LO anyway. We had to make all our own embellishments. And use metal, plastic and fabric. Talk about a challenge hey. I used bottlecaps, bread tags and some felt on mine. I really like how it turned out.


Joel is walking all over the place now. It's his preferred mode of getting around now. He is such a cute little walker. Really must get some more video and post it on here.
And my birthday is coming up next Saturday - another year older! 29! Getting close to the big 30!

Ooo oo and I had some extremely happy yummy mail this week. On her blog a few weeks back, Jamie Waters (see sidebar) had 2 kits from Work in Progress Kits, to give away all you had to do was leave a comment on her blog. AND I GOT PICKED. Well the kit arrived this week and oh my oh my. It was huge and so pretty. I seriously don't want to use any of the papers. Check it out...

Well that's about it for now. I am going to go and veg on the couch and watch the olympics with Andrew.

Till next time.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look Megs, looks great!

And your Idol LO is lovely, I voted for you!

Gayle said...

VERY VERY CUTE blog layout Megs!

Karen L said...

Love the new look Megs - need to come visit you more often.

Anonymous said...

hey megs,
tried voting but wouldn't let me. will try again soon. love ya work!! seriously the card business is something you should think about! or invites.... you are so good!

love ya lots x cath

Jodi said...

Hey Megs, The little birdy in the header is SO cute! Your layout is fabulous yet again. Good luck this round, i hope you make it through again.

A birthday, how exciting! Happy Birthday!!

Hugs J xxx

Kirsty said...

Love the new blog! (sorry don't know what the old one looked like, but the new look is FAB!)
Gorgeous LO, and congrats on the happy mail!!!

Binxcat1 said...

OMW! I am GREEN! That pack looks AWESOME... I left some help in the E forum re the IDOL icon... Hope it helps. You IDOL LO is AWESOME.. I LOVE that idea for the bottle caps...very clever. The new blog looks very spiffy too btw!

ajrunge said...

hey megs, love the new look! where did u get the template from? I have been looking for one everywhere!
Alex

Katie Toland said...

ooh I love the new template!

Love all your layouts, and that pack is just delish! Lucky you :)
xx

Wendy Smith said...

looking great...love the closeups of all the details