I have the best mum in the world

Sunday, May 14, 2006


So just wanted to do a short post on this Mothers Day 2006 to say how special my mum is. I am so blessed to have such an awesome woman as a mother. My mum has taught me so many things and always takes an interest in the things that interest me. She showed me what it is to be a great wife and a fantastic mother and I thank God for both her and Dad.

So Mum, I love you heaps. Thanks for all you've done for me growing up. For encouraging me to do my best and to love God. Thanks for loving me uncondtionally, even when I disappointed you. Thanks for all the little ways you show me that I am important. Thanks for just being the awesome woman God made you to be!

I really do have the best mum in the world! Happy Mothers Day mum!

Till next time

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan............you have a lovely mum!I thought about you all tonight as we watched Backyard Blitz. They had a young mum onthere who had been through heaps and they showed how the Salvation Army had helped her throughout her life.
It just reminded me about how fantastic they are and you are so lucky to be working for such a wonderful organisation....helping others to help themselves.

I hope it's not too long before you experience your first Mother's Day Megan.You'll make a great mum!

Lyn

Katie Toland said...

Megan, it's been ages since I've been able to blog, and you've been up to so much! Love your tag, your latest layouts are great!!, and your mothers day post is beautiful. Love the pic of you and your mum. Hopefully next md hey :)

Sofi said...

I love the photo of you and your mum. She sounds like a beautiful person. Love the Lo's. Especially the "saucy" one (LOL).

Jess said...

Your mum sounds like an awesome woman. And just the sort of mum you'll be yourself!

Jess